Encapsulated Toroids 230V, 2xSec, 15-500VA, UL
High quality encapsulated toroidal transformers with a single 230V a.c., 50/60Hz primary winding. Twin secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel or used independently. Designed for easy mounting with centre hole fixing.
- Fully encapsulated
- Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
- Very low induced noise (hum)
- Very low iron loss
- Double insulated primary leads
- 100% electrical and flash tested
- High quality manufacturing and testing in accordance to:
EN61558, EN60742, EN60950, EN60065, VDE0551, VDE0550 and BS415
- Tested and Approved by KEMA to EN61558.
- UL Recognised to UL506
- Leads: PVC insulated 150mm long.
- Secondary voltage tolerance: <1% at nominal input and full load
- Maximum ambient operating temperature 40°C
- UL recognised for Insulation Class A (105°C)
- Meets all requirements of class E (120°C)
Important Installation Note
Fixing screws are not provided. Under no circumstances should both ends of the fixing bolt contact a metal chassis or frame as this would create a "shorted turn" causing irreparable damage.
Top of page
Nordtek Denmark - current sensor, ei30, ee20, pcb transformer, vergossen, plug in transformer, topswitch, simple switcher
Nordtek Com - transformer design, magnetics, impedance, transformer ac, toroids
strommessung, netztrafo, power supply,voltage transformer, telecom transformer, pulse
current sense transformer, drossel, current sense transformer, inductive, ferrite, kleintransformatoren
inductor, inductance, 3c85, 3f3, power transformer, toroid, 50/60hz, line transformer, emi
electronic starter, flicker starter, fluorescent lamps, safety starter, lamp starter, glow starters, tubestarter, rapid, ts8, sunbed, halogen transformer